The Penguin Zone

The Best CP Fan Site Ever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

club penguin band! the second.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoomber
Penguin Chief

Male
Number of posts : 41
Club Penguin Name : Zoomber44
Hobbies : baseball, club penguin, video games, gym
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: club penguin band! the second.   Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:12 am

Hi! welcome to the club penguin band! we couldnt have the same name as the club penguin band so i had to add the second. we will have band practices at my igloo(tell me to meet you on club penguin so i can add you to buddy list) and our first real preformance when the stage on the lighthouse is finished. after that we will have peformances at the nightclub and(if explorer allows it) at his resterant!
there are 2 electric gatar player and 2 drummer spots availible. hurry if you want the spot you want!
also when we all meet we will all decide a good time for band practice. all times will be PST. please join and have fun!

guitar players
-Zoomber44
-Explorer7777
-
-
drummers
-
-
buckup players
backup guitar players
-
-
-
-
backup drummers
-
-

Alexmacaroni
Penguin Chief

Male
Number of posts : 53
Location : should i tell you? no! yes! maybe! let's just say somewhere in..............
Club Penguin Name : kayloon, alexmacaroni, orangepp, and erm, naa! i'll be here all day!
Hobbies : clubpenguin!
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: club penguin band! the second.   Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:34 pm

i would like to join but couldn't i pretend my electric guitar is a bass guitar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.i haven't got a website.com

club penguin band! the second.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Penguin Zone :: Club Penguin Chat :: Clubs Area-
Jump to: